Monday, January 4, 2010

Home

Episode 12: Home

Um, okay, so this episode was a clip show. A clip show! I was pretty annoyed throughout the whole episode, but then afterwards, I realized there was still some progression forward, especially in the R&K department.

Richard wakes up and finds himself back home with his family. Zedd's just a regular crazy old dude and Kahlan doesn't exist :( As happy as Richard is to see his father, he's devastated there's no Kahlan. Everyone around him keeps telling him he just dreamed her and everything else up.
What's really going on is that Darken Rahl put a spell on him to try to get him to tell him where the third box of Orden is.

Zedd & Kahlan spend the whole episode trying to wake Richard up and Richard spends the whole episode in his dream home world recapping the series thus far. Darken Rahl spends the whole episode making believe he's Zedd and Richard's old girlfriend. Kinda creepy. Also, Darken Rahl is kinda hot.





BTW, Richard's old girlfriend is reeeeally unappealing. I cant believe that was his girlfriend. Okay, I realize she was technically Darken Rahl, but still.
Also, I must say Richard's (and Craig Horner's) wtf is happening faces are awesome in this ep.




Gratuitous chiseled abs alert!




Just as Richard's going to tell Darken Rahl where the third box of Orden is, Kahlan gets through to him. Of course!
Richard, it's me, Kahlan. Dont listen to what they're telling you. Remember all the things we've been through.
Think of me, Richard. I'm right here. I need you, Richard. I need you here with me.
That night- in the forest...I never wanted that kiss to end.

I love you Richard.







Yaay, R&K are back together and the box of Orden is safe. But seriously- clip show?! Okay, sorry, hehe, done.
As real as it was in every way- nothing in my life has been more real than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment